Charges for a purchase by 2 people of a registered leasehold residential property at £295,000 with a fixed ground rent of £150.00 per annum in England (not first time buyers) with a mortgage
Our fees and disbursements
- Legal fee £795.00
- VAT payable £159.00
- Search fees £216.90
- HM Land Registry fee £135.00
- Electronic money transfer fee £48.00
- Land Registry Search £3.00
- Bankruptcy Search £4.00
- Lawyer checker fee £12.00
Estimated total with stamp duty: £6,122.90
The Stamp Duty or Land Tax you need to pay depends on the purchase price of your property.
For the above example the Stamp Duty Land Tax is £4,750.00.
You should also be aware that ground rent and service charge are likely to apply throughout your ownership of the property. We will confirm the ground rent and the anticipated service charge as soon as we receive this information.
The prices provided above are a general guide. Our estimated fee assumes that:
- this is a standard transaction and that no unforeseen matters arise including for example (but not limited to) a defect in title which requires remedying prior to completion, or the preparation of additional documents ancillary to the main transaction
- the transaction is concluded in a timely manner and no unforeseen complications arise
- all parties to the transaction are co-operative and there is no unreasonable delay from third parties in providing documentation
- no indemnity insurance is required
As each transaction is different we are very happy to discuss your individual situation and provide you with a more precise and personalised quote, so please do get in touch with us.
The conveyancing team is led by Angela Mulgrew who has over 30 years experience. Details of the team members can be found by clicking on the links below: