Corporate / Commercial
The corporate / commercial department at BTTJ advises businesses across all sectors, from long established companies to enterprises that are just starting up. Our team consists of solicitors with extensive expertise – and the experience required to adopt the right strategy in every situation.
Our lawyers excel at developing long term relationships with our clients, and we place a premium on getting to know you and your business. That means you can be sure that we will always fully understand the situation at hand – and what is required to make a success of it.
We are able to draw on the knowledge and expertise from other specialist areas wherever necessary, to ensure all possible options are considered. And because our solicitors work personally with you, you can be sure that there’ll always be complete clarity of your overall position, and that we are working with you in the best way to get you the right results.
Our corporate / commercial lawyers’ areas of expertise include the following:
- Business and company acquisitions and disposals
- Company restructuring and reorganisation
- Dealing with shareholder issues
- Advising on finance and banking arrangements
- Contract negotiations and drafting
- Dealing with Terms and Conditions
- Advice on intellectual property protection
- Advice on Internet trading laws
Our business law solicitors offer clear and cost-effective expert advice. To discuss a business-related matter with us, please get in touch.