Financial Difficulty & Bankruptcy Services
At Brindley Twist Tafft & James our specialist team of financial difficulty and bankruptcy solicitors help develop strategies and find solutions for individuals in financial difficulty or those facing bankruptcy.
When debts begin to accumulate it is crucial to address them and by seeking legal advice at an early stage more options are available to you.
We can advise clients before any formal bankruptcy procedure has begun so that informal debt management agreements can be agreed with creditors. We offer help to:
- Individuals who have been served with a statutory demand or bankruptcy petition
- Individuals who are in financial difficulties and may be considering bankruptcy
- Creditors who are considering presenting a bankruptcy petition against an individual
Our bankruptcy solicitors are very experienced and can deal with your debt and bankruptcy issues efficiently and cost-effectively. We fully understand the factors that are taken into account by those acting for creditors when the threat of bankruptcy has been made. We can talk you through the options that are possible in your individual situation and help decide the best course of actions. If alternatives to bankruptcy such as an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) or another type of debt repayment plan are available, we can explain how to put these in place.
We provide a range of expert advice to individuals in financial difficulty including the following:
- How assets can be protected during bankruptcy
- Defending bankruptcy petitions
- Securing the annulment of bankruptcy orders
- Security issues in bankruptcy
- The use of personal guarantees
- Creditors’ rights on bankruptcy
We have offices in Coventry, Warwick, Southam and Balsall Common and our solicitors work across the whole of the Coventry and Warwickshire region including Stratford upon Avon, Rugby, Nuneaton, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth and Atherstone as well as further afield.
Please contact us to find out more.