Claims Relating to Family Friendly Employment Rights
There are certain employment rights and payments to which you may be entitled, if eligible:
- Maternity leave and Statutory Maternity Pay
- Adoption leave and Statutory Adoption Pay
- Shared Parental leave and Statutory Shared Parental Pay
- Paternity leave and Statutory Paternity Pay
- Parental leave (unpaid)
- Time off for dependants (unpaid)
- Time off for ante-natal appointments (paid) and time off to accompany a pregnant woman (unpaid)
- Time off for adoption appointments (single or primary adopter – paid)
- Flexible working request
In certain circumstances, you may have claims arising from these rights.
Get In Touch With Our Employment Law Solicitors
If you would like to discuss a claim that relates to family friendly employment rights, then please get in touch with us on 024 7653 1532.
Our employment law solicitors work across the whole of the Coventry and Warwickshire region including Rugby, Nuneaton, Bedworth, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Warwick, Atherstone, and Balsall Common as well as further afield.
The above is not intended to provide advice.