- Family & Divorce
- Landlord & Tenant
- Dispute Resolution
- Personal Injury
- Notarial Services
Claims relating to family friendly rights
There are certain rights and payments to which you may be entitled, if eligible:
- Maternity leave and Statutory Maternity Pay
- Adoption leave and Statutory Adoption Pay
- Shared Parental leave and Statutory Shared Parental Pay
- Paternity leave and Statutory Paternity Pay
- Parental leave (unpaid)
- Time off for dependants (unpaid)
- Time off for ante-natal appointments (paid) and time off to accompany a pregnant woman (unpaid)
- Time off for adoption appointments (single or primary adopter – paid)
- Flexible working request
In certain circumstances, you may have claims arising from these rights.
Our solicitors work across the whole of the Coventry and Warwickshire region including Rugby, Nuneaton, Bedworth, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Warwick, Atherstone and Balsall Common as well as further afield.
The above is not intended to provide advice.