We are looking to recruit a permanent, part time, experienced Family and Matrimonial Solicitor. to join our busy, forward thinking, recently expanded Firm. This role will be predominantly based out of our South Warwickshire offices, although travel will be required to our other sites.
This role will be varied and will encompass all aspects of Family law including – Divorce, Finances, Cohabitation, Prenuptial Agreements, Civil Partnerships and Private Children’s Matters.
A full list of our Family services can be found on our website: –
Due to our office location and the nature of this role it is essential that all candidates drive and have their own transport.
- This would suit someone who has a minimum of 3 -5 year’s PQE, and the appropriate experience.
- The source of work is from a mixture of existing clients, as well as direct enquiries, word of mouth/recommendations.
- We are looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running, and run with the existing caseload, from start to finish, with a proven track record of meeting fee earning targets and new business development.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our Family team.
- Salary negotiable and dependent upon experience.
- Flexible home/office working opportunities available.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to Rob Pitchford, HR Assistant, Brindley Twist Tafft & James LLP, Lowick Gate, Siskin Drive, Coventry, CV3 4JF or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – Previous candidates, whether direct or via an agency, need not apply.