We are looking to recruit a permanent, full time (part time would be considered), experienced Litigation/Dispute Resolution Fee Earner to join our busy Litigation Department. This role will be predominantly based out of our Coventry Office, although travel will be required to our other sites.
This role involves all aspects of Civil Litigation Work, for private and business individuals, except Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence and Employment, as that work is dealt with by those departments separately. A full list of our Litigation services can be found on our website:-
- Dispute Resolution Services for Individuals
- Dispute Resolution Services for Business
- Debt Recovery
Due to our office location and the nature of this role it is essential that all candidates drive and have their own transport.
- This would suit someone who is 10 years+ SQE
- The source of work is from a mixture of existing clients, as well as direct enquiries, word of mouth/recommendations.
- Excellent career progression opportunities for right candidate.
- We are looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running, and run with the existing caseload, from start to finish, with a proven track record of meeting fee earning targets and new business development.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our Dispute Resolution team.
- Salary negotiable and dependent upon experience.
- Flexible home/office working opportunities available.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to Rob Pitchford, HR Assistant, Brindley Twist Tafft & James LLP, Lowick Gate, Siskin Drive, Coventry, CV3 4JF or email to email@example.com
Please note – Previous candidates, whether direct or via an agency, need not apply.