We are looking to recruit a permanent, part-time Employment Law Fee Earner to join our busy, forward thinking, recently expanded firm. This role offers the opportunity to be based out of a choice of office location, Coventry, Warwick, Southam or Balsall Common.
The role involves Claimant and respondent work in all aspects of Employment Law. Please click here to see a full list of our Employment Law services for businesses and click here to see a full list of our Employment Law services for individuals.
Due to our office location and the nature of this role it is essential that all candidates drive and have their own transport.
- This would suit someone who is 3-5 years qualified.
- The source of work is from a mixture of direct enquiries, word of mouth/recommendations as well as existing clients.
- We are looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running, and run with the existing caseload, from start to finish, with a proven track record of meeting fee earning targets and new business development.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our Employment team.
- Part time hours, however, must be able to work Mondays. Ideally, we are looking for someone who is able to work 4 full days, or 5 shorter days.
- Salary negotiable and dependent upon experience.
- Flexible home/office working opportunities available and a choice of office base location – Coventry, Warwick, Southam or Balsall Common.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to Rob Pitchford, HR Assistant, Brindley Twist Tafft & James LLP, Lowick Gate, Siskin Drive, Coventry, CV3 4JF or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – Previous candidates, whether direct or via an agency, need not apply.