We are looking to recruit a full time, permanent, experienced Commercial Property fee earner (Solicitor or Legal Executive).
- Due to a high volume of work we are looking at recruiting someone that can come in and “hit the ground running”. We’re ideally looking for someone who has worked in private practice and has experience of all aspects of Commercial Property. It would be distinctly advantageous if the candidate also had Residential conveyancing experience too.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have local knowledge of the surrounding area and contacts, and would be willing to attend Business Networking Events.
- Excellent career prospects for the right candidate.
- The vacancy has arisen due to a high volume of work within the department and we are also planning for the department’s future.
- Salary negotiable and dependent upon experience
Our Commercial Property Teams Covers:-
- Advising on the sale and purchase of business premises
- Acquiring, assigning and renewing business leases on behalf of clients
- Negotiating licence agreements for businesses
- Rent reviews and break clauses in commercial leases
- Advising on planning laws and related commercial property development issues
- Representing clients in possession proceedings
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to Jo Sinar, Brindley Twist Tafft & James LLP, Lowick Gate, Siskin Drive, Coventry, CV3 4JF or email to email@example.com.
Please note – Previous candidates, whether direct or via an agency, need not apply.