Our offices are open for business.

Please do not visit if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19, if this is the case, please contact the office by telephone/email to rearrange your appointment or discuss an alternative arrangement.

The safety of our staff & clients is of paramount importance to us and so thank you for your continued co-operation.

Please note - As of 1st September 2021, Brindley Twist Tafft & James will no longer be using the Document Exchange (DX) service.

Sharon Tavengwa

Solicitor, Personal Injury & Employment

Sharon joined BTTJ as a Solicitor in our Personal Injury & Employment Departments in September 2021.

Sharon was admitted to the roll of Solicitors in January 2020. She joins us from a trade union firm where she worked as a Litigation Executive and has worked for various national firms. Sharon originally graduated from the University of The West of England with LLB (Hons) and the Legal Practical Course.

Sharon spends 65% of her working time dealing with personal injury matters such as accidents at work, slips and trips, RTAs and assault at work, Sharon spends the remaining 35% of her working time dealing with Employment Law issues.

Latest blog posts...

Twitter & the Elon Musk Redundancies

9th November 2022
News Plus

Sharon Tavengwa, Employment Solicitor & Kyle Smith Trainee Solicitor in our Commercial Department take a look at what's going on in the world of Twitter in the wake of Elon Musk's takeover.... It has been reported in the news that after his successful takeover of Twitter and his dismissal of the Board of Directors, Elon Musk has made extensive cuts to staff of Twitter. It has now been...

Mental health and disciplinary procedures: Some of the issues an employer should be aware of….

10th October 2022
News Plus

The World Health Organisation recognises World Mental Health Day on 10 October every year. In light of this, Employment Solicitor Sharon Tavengwa talks through Mental health and disciplinary procedures: Some of the issues an employer should be aware of…. Initiating disciplinary proceedings against an employee citing mental health issues such as stress-induced anxiety can be a...