We are looking for an experienced Litigation Legal Secretary to join our busy firm on a permanent basis.
Based out of our Coventry office, it is preferable for candidates to hold a full UK Driving Licence and have their own transport.
Supporting the Head of Department, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join our expanding Firm.
Ideally, you will have previous civil litigious experience in a Litigation Department.
Ideally you will have a good working knowledge of Windows 10, MS Word (track changes and formatting of large documents) and Outlook.
Previous, recent legal secretarial experience in Litigation is desirable as we are looking for someone who can “hit the ground running” from day one.
Your duties will include: –
- audio typing from digital dictation and copy typing
- to provide administrative support to Fee Earners in case preparation and legal matters generally.
- Use of a case management system
- dealing with clients in person and via telephone
- taking messages
- general office duties
- ensuring compliance with SRA guidelines
- Salary negotiable dependent upon experience
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to Robert Pitchford, HR Assistant, Brindley Twist Tafft & James LLP, Lowick Gate, Siskin Drive, Coventry, CV3 4JF or email to Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – Previous candidates, whether direct or via an agency, need not apply.