We are looking for an experienced Family/Matrimonial Legal Secretary to join our busy firm on a permanent basis. This role offers the opportunity to be based out of a choice of office locations, Coventry, Warwick, Southam or Balsall Common.
Due to our office locations, it is preferable for candidates to hold a full UK Driving Licence and have their own transport.
Supporting the Head of Department and Departmental Paralegal, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join our expanding Firm.
Ideally, you will have previous experience in a Family/Matrimonial department.
• Ideally you will have a good working knowledge of Windows 10, MS Word (track changes and formatting of large documents) and Outlook.
• Previous experience as a secretary in any of the above-mentioned departments is desirable as we are looking for someone who can “hit the ground running” from day one.
• Your duties will include: –
• audio typing and copy typing
• to provide administrative support to Fee Earners in case preparation and legal matters generally.
• dealing with clients in person and via telephone
• taking messages
• general office duties
• ensuring compliance with SRA guidelines
• Salary negotiable dependent upon experience
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to Robert Pitchford, HR Assistant, Brindley Twist Tafft & James LLP, Lowick Gate, Siskin Drive, Coventry, CV3 4JF or email to Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – Previous candidates, whether direct or via an agency, need not apply.