We are looking for an experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join our busy firm in our Warwick office on a permanent basis.
It is essential that you have previous experience in a busy conveyancing department and preferred that you have previously worked in other areas of law, however this is not essential.
- Due to our head office location, it is preferable for candidates to hold a full UK Driving Licence and have their own transport.
- Ideally you will have a good working knowledge of MS Word (track changes and formatting of large documents) and Outlook.
- Previous experience as a conveyancing secretary is essential as we are looking for someone who can “hit the ground running” from day one, although full training will be given.
- Your duties will include: –
- audio typing and copy typing
- preparation of contracts, transfer deeds and mortgage deeds
- using Land Registry portal
- dealing with clients in person and via telephone
- taking messages
- general office duties
- ensuring compliance with CQS and SRA guidelines
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to Jo Sinar, Office Manager, Brindley Twist Tafft & James LLP, Lowick Gate, Siskin Drive, Coventry, CV3 4JF or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.