We are looking for an experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join our busy Residential Conveyancing Department in our Balsall Common office on a permanent basis.
It is essential that you have previous experience in a fast-paced conveyancing department.
Due to our head office location, it is preferable for candidates to hold a full UK Driving Licence and have their own transport.
Ideally you will have a good working knowledge of MS Word (track changes and formatting of large documents) and Outlook.
Previous experience as a conveyancing secretary is essential as we are looking for someone who can “hit the ground running” from day one, although full training will be given on our internal systems and procedures.
Your duties will include: –
- audio typing and copy typing
- preparation of contracts, transfer deeds and mortgage deeds
- using Land Registry portal
- dealing with clients in person and via telephone
- taking messages
- general office duties
- ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements e.g., CML, CQS, SRA and anti-money laundering.
- Salary negotiable dependent upon experience.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to Rob Pitchford, HR Assistant, Brindley Twist Tafft & James LLP, Lowick Gate, Siskin Drive, Coventry, CV3 4JF or email to email@example.com
Please note – Previous candidates, whether direct or via an agency, need not apply.