- We are looking for permanent, full time Legal Cashier to join our busy Accounts Department (part-time working hours will be considered over a full working week i.e. 5 days)
- Previous Legal Accounts experience is not required but previous accounts experience and a general understanding of accounting and bookkeeping principles and the associated terminology would be advantageous.
- Ability to work under pressure and with a high standard of accuracy is essential for this role.
- A working knowledge of MS Office, especially Outlook and Excel, is preferred.
- Full training will be given on our internal systems and procedures.
- Due to our office location, it is preferable for candidates to hold a full driving licence and to have their own transport.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to Jo Sinar, Office Manager, Brindley Twist Tafft & James LLP, Lowick Gate, Siskin Drive, Coventry, CV3 4JF or email to firstname.lastname@example.org