We are looking to recruit a full time, permanent, Junior Clinical Negligence Fee Earner (Solicitor or Legal Executive).
- The role will involve assisting senior fee earners within the department initially, with a view to building up a caseload of low value cases.
- Occasional pre-screening of new cases when the main team member is out of the office.
- This would suit someone who is a newly qualified fee earner who may have done some Clinical Negligence as part of their training and have been a paralegal (PI or Clinical Negligence) prior to commencing training.
- We will consider candidates with a PI background (defendant or claimant) with knowledge of the Civil Procedure.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our successful Clinical Negligence team and learn from some very experienced fee earners.
- Due to our office location and the nature of this role it is essential that all candidates drive and have their own transport.
- Salary negotiable and dependent upon experience
Our Clinical Negligence Team Covers:-
- Orthopaedic Injury & Amputation
- Birth Injury
- Gynaecological Negligence
- Brain and Spinal Injuries
- Cancer Claims
- Fatal Cases/Inquests
- Eye Injury Claims
- Vascular and Cardiac Claims
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to Jo Sinar, Office Manager, Brindley Twist Tafft & James LLP, Lowick Gate, Siskin Drive, Coventry, CV3 4JF or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.