We are looking to recruit a permanent, full time, experienced senior Family Solicitor to drive the department forward. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Solicitor to take over the reins of an already established department and develop their career.
This role will be predominantly based out of our Coventry Office, although travel will be required to our other sites.
This role will see you managing a small team whilst managing a high-quality caseload. The work will be varied and will encompass all aspects of Family law including – Divorce, Finances, Cohabitation, Prenuptial Agreements, Civil Partnerships and Private Children’s Matters.
A full list of our Family services can be found by clicking here.
Due to our office location and the nature of this role it is essential that all candidates drive and have their own transport.
- This would suit someone who has a minimum of 3 -5 year’s PQE, and the appropriate experience.
- The source of work is from a mixture of existing clients, as well as direct enquiries, word of mouth/recommendations.
- Excellent career progression opportunities for right candidate.
- We are looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running, and run with the existing caseload, from start to finish, with a proven track record of meeting fee earning targets and new business development.
- Previous experience managing staff is desirable but not essential.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our Family team.
- Salary negotiable and dependent upon experience.
- Flexible home/office working opportunities available.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to Rob Pitchford, HR Assistant, Brindley Twist Tafft & James LLP, Lowick Gate, Siskin Drive, Coventry, CV3 4JF or email to email@example.com
Please note – Previous candidates, whether direct or via an agency, need not apply.