We are looking for a Conveyancing Secretary to join our family friendly Southam office. The role is available on a permanent basis.
Preferred hours of work- Monday to Friday 9:30am to 2:30 pm but other hours (up to and including FT) may be considered.
As we have 4 offices, and you may need to undertake training at one of the other locations, it is therefore preferable for candidates to hold a full UK Driving Licence and have their own transport.
Previous experience as a property legal secretary is essential – full training will be given as required.
It is essential that you have audio typing knowledge
Ideally you will have a good working knowledge of MS Word (track changes and formatting of large documents) and Outlook.
Your duties ultimately will include: –
- audio typing and copy typing
- preparation of contracts, transfer deeds and mortgage deeds
- using Land Registry portal
- dealing with clients in person and via telephone
- taking messages
- general office duties
- ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements e.g., CML, CQS, SRA and anti-money laundering.
- Salary negotiable dependent upon experience.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to Rob Pitchford, HR Assistant, Brindley Twist Tafft & James LLP, Lowick Gate, Siskin Drive, Coventry, CV3 4JF or email to email@example.com
Please note – Previous candidates, whether direct or via an agency, need not apply.