We are looking for an experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join our busy Property Department on a permanent, full-time, basis.
- Due to our office location, it is preferable for candidates to hold a full UK Driving Licence and have their own transport.
- Ideally you will have a good working knowledge of MS Word and Outlook, LR online, Lender Portals
- Previous experience as a secretary in Residential Conveyancing is essential as we’re looking for someone who can “hit the ground running” from day one.
- Your duties will include:-
- audio typing
- dealing with clients in person and via telephone
- taking messages
- general office duties
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to Jo Sinar, Office Manager, Brindley Twist Tafft & James LLP, Lowick Gate, Siskin Drive, Coventry, CV3 4JF or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – Previous candidates, whether direct or via an agency, need not apply