We are looking to recruit a permanent, full time, Clinical Negligence Paralegal ideally with some previous civil litigation procedural knowledge and experience. This is a fantastic opportunity working closely with the Supervising Partner, Tom Barnes, who has a wealth of experience and is listed in the Legal 500. The role will also involve assisting other senior fee earners within the department, with a view to building up a caseload of low value cases.
- There will be a requirement to assist with Pre-screening of new cases as and when needed.
- Drafting of legal documentation, conducting legal research and due diligence in relation to clients and cases.
- This would suit someone who is a Law Graduate with LPC/part CILEx/newly qualified fee earner who may have done some Clinical Negligence as part of their training with some relevant pre-qualification experience.
- We may also consider candidates with a PI background (defendant or claimant) with knowledge of the Civil Procedure.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our successful Clinical Negligence team, and learn from some very experienced fee earners, and develop their career.
- Salary negotiable and dependent upon experience
Due to our Coventry office location and the nature of this role it is essential that all candidates drive and have their own transport.
Our Clinical Negligence Team deals with the following types of cases: –
- Birth Injury
- Gynaecological Negligence
- Brain and Spinal Injuries
- Cancer Claims
- Fatal Cases/Inquests
- Eye Injury Claims
- Vascular and Cardiac Claims
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to Rob Pitchford, HR Assistant, Brindley Twist Tafft & James LLP, Lowick Gate, Siskin Drive, Coventry, CV3 4JF or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – Previous candidates, whether direct or via an agency, need not apply.