Insolvency Advice – Expert Insolvency Solicitors
If your company is encountering financial problems, obtaining specialist insolvency legal advice at the earliest opportunity is essential.
The insolvency solicitors at Brindley Twist Tafft & James have the knowledge and experience to guide your business through critical times. Our insolvency lawyers know that each situation is different and we can provide you with practical and clear advice on the options available to you.
As a long established commercial firm we work with and act for insolvency practitioners. Our in-depth knowledge of insolvency law and practice means we can often help you avoid full-scale insolvency proceedings.
Our insolvency solicitors can advise on all issues that can arise through administrations, receiverships, liquidations and voluntary arrangements, including:
- Security issues and protection of assets
- Retention of title
- Appointment advice
- Actions for anti-avoidance; preference; undervalue transactions
- Actions for misfeasance and breach of duty
- Actions for wrongful and fraudulent trading and set-off
- Personal guarantees
- Liability for rent and business rates
- Testing the validity of creditors’ claims
- Defending Director Disqualification Proceedings
If your business is in trouble, it pays to seek early advice so that a practical strategy can be quickly developed.
Our solicitors work across the whole of the Coventry and Warwickshire region including Stratford upon Avon, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Warwick, Rugby and Nuneaton as well as further afield.
Please get in touch to find out more about insolvency services and see how we can help.